The purpose of this contest is to give youth a platform to speak to their peers about the impacts of opioid misuse. Contest submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted until April 30, 2020.
$30 Gift Card
for each team member$25 Gift Card
for each team member$20 Gift Card
for each team member
Contest Rules and Guidlines
Your video should be no longer than 30 seconds.The purpose of this contest is to give youth a platform to speak to their peers about the impact of opioid misuse. PSAs submitted to the contest should highlight the dangers and consequences of opioid misuse or abuse, and/or characters engaging in healthy behaviors rather than misusing opioids. PSAs can be submitted by individuals, or from teams of no more than three people.Please include the following information with your video submission:
- 1-2 sentences describing the purpose of your video.
- A list of cited sources, if used.
- Include LRADAC’s contact information at the end of your video entry:
- 803-726-9300 (Richland Campus)
- 803-726-9400 (Lexington Campus)
Video content may NOT contain sexually explicit material, profanity, discriminatory messaging or gestures (based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal activity (DO NOT use actual substances when creating these videos), or content containing offensive or threatening language, gestures, or harassment.
*Videos containing any of the above content will be automatically disqualified from the contest.*
- 45% Originality and Creativity of the Message or Idea
- 40% Effectiveness and Clarity of the Message
- 15% Inclusion of Text with LRADAC’s Contact Information
Contest winners will be announced on April 21st.