Is Detox right for you? In order to be admitted to Detox, you must first participate in an assessment over the telephone with a staff member. You can reach someone for an assessment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (803) 726-9390.
What to Expect
If admitted, a medical technician facilitates orientation and provides you with a handbook. You will then be seen by a nurse. A clinical counselor will manage your individualized plan of care and case management.
What to Bring if Admitted
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card Information
- Clean Clothes (5-7 days)
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo (all liquid)
- All medications currently taking
- Five dollars in dollar bills or quarters
- Shower shoes or flip flops
- Calling card for long distance