What to Expect
Clinical staff will orient you with the Alcohol and Drug Safety Action Program. You will be provided with a packet of information with questions and answers about ADSAP and tips to successfully complete the program. Administrative staff will then discuss several forms that address policies, procedures, and financial responsibilities with you. An ADSAP clinical counselor will then conduct an assessment to determine the focus of services and the level of care that will best meet your needs.
What to Bring
- 10 year driver’s record dated within 30 days of enrollment
- Identification Card (ex: picture id)
- Proof of residency (ex: bills or statements that will show current address)
- Social Security Card or an item with social security number
- Minimum Payment of $500 (cash, money order, check or debit/credit card)